August 21, 201115 yr comment_42828 Tonight's a good night, I can try. Not likely much mic though.If it only ends up being a couple of us that own it, I'd really like it to be Ballad of same sex oriented Tony. The random cars spawning on the street are so much nicer, and it's so much easier to find a good motorcycle, as opposed to going all the way to that bike shop on the northwestern edge of the map.EDIT: REALLY? There's a word filter on G ay? LOLI call discrimination. Report
August 21, 201115 yr comment_42829 It used to be "binago". And sure, I'm up for it. Loggin in now. Report
August 21, 201115 yr Author comment_42831 lets make it like in an hour if that is okay with you guys. Report
August 21, 201115 yr comment_42847 Well that was pretty fun last night. PK and I ended up being the last ones on. We broke the laws (of physics) so the cops came and killed us lol. Report
August 21, 201115 yr comment_42851 Tugboat ramp for great excellence.It's so strange. The huge drop in framerate that it causes isn't noticeable by anyone else really that isn't nearby. But when I drove my boat in towards the island the Statue of Happiness was on, towards PK, it's like there's a barrier you pass where the lag is happening, like some awesome sphere of lag around the island generated by the intense metaphysical force of a tugboat attempting to go off a ramp. lol Report
August 21, 201115 yr comment_42859 Name the least heard sound effect in that game. I can name it for Gears 2. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.