August 20, 201115 yr comment_42803 Fat, Ugly or SluttyThis is a great webpage, but what the hell is wrong with people that play online games? Report
August 20, 201115 yr comment_42804 They get to say everything they're too scared to say in real life. It's empowering to them, I suppose. Report
August 20, 201115 yr comment_42805 They get to say everything they're too scared to say in real life. It's empowering to them, I suppose.show me ur tits Report
August 20, 201115 yr comment_42812 LOL yea i remember some mexicans that came in and were flipping us off and throwing up gang signs. i also remember justin timberlake always in the games and he lived in a closet. Report
August 20, 201115 yr comment_42813 I remember those two dudes. LOL They was so hardcore and stuff. hahaGG and I just kept baiting these guys over and over, and they were getting beyond mad. They were flexing their arms, gang signs and other homoerotic stuff. lmao Report
August 21, 201115 yr Author comment_42820 I completely forgot about the goons on Uno, plenty of creeps. Good times Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.