August 19, 201115 yr comment_42776 <object width="720" height="356"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/44302"></param><param'>http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/44302"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/44302" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="356"></embed></object> Report
August 19, 201115 yr comment_42777 That actually looks pretty good, I'd maybe go see it.Before I watched the trailer I thought it had something to do with Hobo with a Shotgun based on the title lol. I should check out that movie too sometime based on the wacky premise of a hobo having a shotgun and dispensing what he considers to be justice. Report
August 20, 201115 yr comment_42793 Thank, GG. Haven't heard of it yet, and it looks really good. Report
August 20, 201115 yr Author comment_42796 Butler needs to stick to movies like this, honestly I haven't liked him since 300. He makes so many awful movies and seems to do them just for a pay check but if he starts doing movies with heart he can redeem himself, sort of like Afleck. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.