August 19, 201115 yr comment_42774 FXCK YOU.You make crappy unreliable consoles that a Russian manufacturer would be ashamed to make. I am not going to pay more money to transfer my saves. You greedy money grubbing a holes. Of course my xbox didn't come with the transfer cable. I thought it was in there but it was the ac cables and they aren't even for HD tv's why waste money putting those in there when most people have HD tv's now. Microsoft can blow me. Report
August 19, 201115 yr comment_42780 Tell us how you really feel green. If you need a transfer data cable i'm sure someone here can ship you one for free. I do agree with you on the video cables though, the xbox kit should come with a analog and a cheap hdmi cord . Report
August 19, 201115 yr comment_42783 Just wait for the new dashboard and when it comes out to do the Cloud Storage. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.