August 17, 201115 yr comment_42683 What's Included in the All-Fronts downloadable code?All 19 New Multiplayer MapsFlashback, Combustible, Snowblind, and Dark Corners!New Campaign ChapterRoad to Ruin campaign chapter. Choose Stealth or Guns Blazing. What does the Veteran Gear Achievement get you?For those who have asked, Veteran Gears still unlock all Golden Weapons. The minor change means that the Golden Gnasher is now exclusive to Veteran Gears. - Raczilla Why: This is me helping ONE special person who needs the downloadable content achievements in Gears of War 2 to unlock "Veteran Gear." I feel the need to give back to the community after I've been helped so many times!How To Win:Once I get to 150 viewers (at one time) and 50 followers on JUSTIN.TV, I will choose a random winner and verify with them that they actually need the downloadable code!When: Saturday August 20th, around 1:30 P.M. C.S.T.Justin.TV Link:HereHow to Help Me Get To 200 Followers? Tweet This: Click Here To Tweet! Help Spread The Word! Be sure to add the #GearsWeekend hashtag at the end of the tweet! Please, Please, Please do not! Accept the code if you're not in need! Help others and do not! be greedy! <3 Come join my friends and myself while we start the final countdown until the launch of Gears of War 3 and as we start the death clock on Gears of War 1 and 2! Any questions, please ask!! We will be discussing Gears of War 1, 2, and 3 and hopefully getting as many viewers to play with us as possible! Report
August 17, 201115 yr Author comment_42701 Made a nice thread on the Epic Forums and they deleted it. Strange, considering many other people have done this in the past. They must hate me! Report
August 17, 201115 yr Author comment_42704 Xbox forums won't allow it, either.I guess the only reason they might of shut me down because it seems like "trading" when it's really not, yet they let a guy give out codes as if it was nothing. Oh well. I hope we can get this out there, I really want to give to the code to someone who needs it. Report
August 17, 201115 yr comment_42714 It probably falls into a spam category. Just post about your stream and put it as a very special event on such and such day. Report
August 17, 201115 yr comment_42716 It's a fraud thing. On Twitter, official forums and the like, you have people offering to trade DLC content and ripping people off. Report
August 17, 201115 yr Author comment_42718 Sad but I got a person I played against on Gears 2 asking if I streamed, found that pretty cool. I still am doing this and have gone ahead and made a live stream thread on the epic forums as well. Report
August 22, 201115 yr comment_42869 Good going man!!!! I already have them so I don't need it, but this is awesome of you! Report
August 22, 201115 yr Author comment_42879 Winner has been made: Augustine won. Congrats to him! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.