Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Game of Thrones

Featured Replies

This book series has recently been made into an HBO special. I'm on the second installment and love it so far. Has anyone else read these?

I have been looking into picking these up to read. I just read Abraham Lincoln Vampire hunter and thats was good.

  • 2 months later...

Finished reading the first one last night. Do yourself a favor and pick it up. It's really good.

Knights, thrones, Lords and Ladies. Kings, Queens, fights and wars. Plus one special woman who may be the key to the past and future. Get it.

I realllly liked the first season of the TV show. My friend gifted me the second book because he said the first book pretty much followed the show's first season completely.

I haven't started reading it yet though. Just haven't had time but I will definitely be snuggling up with it some time in the near future. =]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.