Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

ATTN: All 360 s console owners!

Featured Replies

SURPRISE! You're now the proud owner of a limited edition shiny 360 s console!

Microsoft said all Xbox 360 consoles will soon ship with a matte finish, ditching the gloss finish first used for the slim models introduced last June. The 4GB unit currently uses a matte finish.

"We are actively transitioning all our Xbox 360 S consoles to a matte finish," said Xbox Live's Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb. "The consoles will start to arrive in stores over the coming weeks, so if you really love the idea of a glossy console don't wait much longer."

Read the rest at IGN - http://gear.ign.com/articles/118/1187828p1.html

I'm buying a new xbox in the next few days. Wonder which one I'll get... I have no preference to be honest.

I have the glossy finish and I'm not a fan. Luckily, my new Gears of War console won't show anything really at all since it's different colors. :)

  • Author

I'm buying a new xbox in the next few days. Wonder which one I'll get... I have no preference to be honest.

Go matte finish, man. Like Kevin said, the dust and fingerprints are way too noticeable.

BTW, we may or may not be be having another go at a podcast here. When me and the person who will be hosting it discussed co-host names, I brought up your name. Think you'd be interested? It wouldn't be for quite some time.

BTW, we may or may not be be having another go at a podcast here. When me and the person who will be hosting it discussed co-host names, I brought up your name. Think you'd be interested? It wouldn't be for quite some time.

Yeah, I'd love to help out with a podcast. Sorry I've been MIA for the past 11 weeks, I was living and working at a camp in North Carolina and didn't have computer access.

  • 2 weeks later...

Little late to the party is the Gears of War 3 sleek like the 250gb model? I'm selling mine when Gears launches.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.