August 15, 201115 yr comment_42536 I thought I would share this with you guys. My neighbor gave me a full blooded rottweiler today. She's only 8 weeks old:She has so much energy it's insane, lol. Report
August 15, 201115 yr comment_42538 Your neighbor just gave it to you? That's a pretty nice neighbor. And a nice lookin' dog! I'm sure you'll have a blast training the little gal. Report
August 15, 201115 yr comment_42539 yea my new puppy looks pretty similar but is white and black, i don't know what kind she is. Report
August 15, 201115 yr Author comment_42540 Yeah Em, I've known the guy forever, and he promised me a pup when his dog had them. So, I finally got her. She sure is a lot of fun, she just likes to chew on everything she can find. Report
August 15, 201115 yr comment_42542 Look at them paws. She'll grow into them in no time at all. lolNice looking pup, dude. What's her name? Report
August 15, 201115 yr Author comment_42545 She listens and obeys when you call her Xena. That's the name she's always heard from my neighbor. So I probably won't change it on her, since she's already some what use to it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.