August 13, 201115 yr comment_42447 <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT0kzF4A-WQ?version=3"><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT0kzF4A-WQ?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT0kzF4A-WQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object> Report
August 13, 201115 yr Author comment_42462 I didnt think I was going to like it but I want to see the full thing. Report
August 13, 201115 yr comment_42463 That was pretty interesting. So what is the actual documentary called, Cultural Differences, airing on the National Geographic Channel? I'd check it out. Report
August 14, 201115 yr comment_42510 Pretty interesting. It's part of the full documentary God Grew Tired of Us . http://www.godgrewtiredofus.com/trailer.html Report
August 14, 201115 yr comment_42513 Now it seems kind of pretentious as a film with that music thrown on the trailer and a religious title like "God Grew Tired of Us" lol. I'd still probably watch it at some point, but likely not in theaters. Report
August 14, 201115 yr comment_42514 I think it came out in 2006 so you don't have to worry about seeing it in theaters. Report
August 14, 201115 yr comment_42518 I think it came out in 2006 so you don't have to worry about seeing it in theaters.Ah. I thought it was something new, to do with the current events going on in Africa. I will have to look it up then. Thanks for providing the title Dat. Report
August 15, 201115 yr comment_42532 If I have time I will watch it on Netflix. I love documentarie. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.