August 10, 201115 yr comment_42204 Last week we polled members of The Elder Council on what race/player type they’d like to see next. In a runaway vote, the majority of folks wanted to see a Dunmer thief, and above is the awesome screen the team put together.Argonian fans… fear not. Your day will soon come!Source - BethBlogLooks like he's part of the Dark Brotherhood, that was announced would be in Skyrim. Maybe I'll get this now. Love me some Dunmer and Dark brotherhood. Report
August 10, 201115 yr Author comment_42205 Also, he's not Oblivion blue. He's grey like he needs to be. Ashen grey! =DDD Report
August 11, 201115 yr comment_42244 I may have to preorder this after all, I can't hold out any longer =( Report
August 11, 201115 yr comment_42253 Oh, and I knew or know, eventually you won't be able to resist PK. Report
August 11, 201115 yr comment_42255 Looks pretty cool. This may just be speculation, but is that a meteor in the background at the top of the image? It would be cool if it was something that was coming towards Nirn (or whatever the ES planet is called) promising impending doom a la Zelda Majora's Mask. Report
August 11, 201115 yr Author comment_42256 I think it's just a regular moon, lit up by an aurora effect. The climate would be right for it. Nords live in the coldest of places. Stupid whiteboys. lol Report
August 11, 201115 yr comment_42257 Pretty sure it's just clouds passing by a red moon. The angle of the shot makes the clouds looks like they're a tail. Though, if it's a meteor I believe they're F'd. Report
August 12, 201115 yr comment_42335 I think Dark Elves looked best in Morrowind, they looked like demon cat people. Report
August 12, 201115 yr Author comment_42389 Here's your Khajit Can't post the image here, as it has certain rights applied. Report
August 12, 201115 yr comment_42390 Looks good, though the character textures are a lot lower quality then I was expecting. Report
August 12, 201115 yr comment_42399 Here's your Khajithttp://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/Can't post the image here, as it has certain rights applied.I don't wanna sound like a furry or nothin', but I think Khajiit are kickass.lol I liked playing one in Oblivion. Not so much in Morrowind because of their lack of shoes. It makes more sense, but you can't use the Boots of Blinding Speed . If those boots didn't exist I'd probably have made one in Morrowind. If I play Morrowind again now I'd probably play a Dunmer though, on PK's recommendation since they fit the story and region best.As for the image. It looks pretty good, but I hope they have different styles for the face. And the textures do look a bit low, hopefully that's not at maximum settings. On the other hand the game will probably be pretty smooth to run if it doesn't try to look better than Crysis or something. Report
August 12, 201115 yr Author comment_42405 Dunmer are the original bad asses.At the climax of the War of the First Council, the Chimer received their name as they were transformed into the ashen-skinned Dunmer. Most Dunmer attribute this to the curse of Azura. The curse of Azura was a curse in which it is believed Azura thought (and was probably correct) that the Tribunal had killed Indoril Nerevar during a ritual to summon Azura to ask the Daedra what they should do next. Azura appeared anyway (Nerevar now dead) and was furious with Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec for having killed the war-hero. She cursed them by turning their eyes "as red as the volcano lava" and their skin "as black as their hearts". Now that all the Chimer had been changed into Dunmer, Azura told them they were cursed (as well as another sort of threat) and the Tribunal laughed at the Daedric Prince. They took the Heart of Lorkhan and ascended to god-hood.While the Tribunal can no doubt appear in whatever form they wish, Sotha Sil and Almalexia most often appeared as unchanged Chimer, while Vivec sported a visage that was half gold, half gray.Original Gangsta's! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.