August 9, 201115 yr comment_42129 Click here to see some of the devastationhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8691651/London-riots-before-and-after-the-destruction-in-Croydon-Hackney-and-Enfield.htmlLooks like this was well planned out, too. Why? Because an officer shot a civilian? Boo at you, sheep. You're doing exactly what these planners wanted you to do. They'll be miles away when the police arrive and start to arrest you. You, the local idiots, scarring your own hometowns and neighbors. This sickens me as well. How could you mug a little kid who is injured!? You despicable animals.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gex_ya4-Oo Report
August 9, 201115 yr Author comment_42130 Nice to see this, however. Volunteers out en masse, to help with the cleanup. Report
August 9, 201115 yr comment_42132 That video is horrible. I love how everybody just stood by and watched. Report
August 9, 201115 yr comment_42136 Honestly I think that is the biggest issue, not the robbery but every one standing there not doing a damn thing about it. What a bunch of losers. Those guys need a swift kick in the balls. I bet if there was an old lady there she would have beaten em all off with her purse. It is disheartening when I think of what my children may have to deal with as they are introduced to the "world". Report
August 9, 201115 yr Author comment_42140 Here are some Sikhs, protecting their place of worship in Southall. Report
August 9, 201115 yr Author comment_42141 Honestly I think that is the biggest issue, not the robbery but every one standing there not doing a damn thing about it. What a bunch of losers. Those guys need a swift kick in the balls. I bet if there was an old lady there she would have beaten em all off with her purse. It is disheartening when I think of what my children may have to deal with as they are introduced to the "world".If I can find it again, there's a video of an old lady and she's cursing them all out, urging them to rise above it all. I was rooting her on and wanted to give her a hug. I'll go look through my history and post it back here. Report
August 9, 201115 yr Author comment_42142 The Turkish community of Dalston are chasing away rioters.What a great 'sense of community' . #londonriots #greatlondoners Report
August 9, 201115 yr Author comment_42143 HERE SHE IS! Prepare to be inspired. =]http://www.twitvid.com/4JTZH Report
August 9, 201115 yr comment_42148 It is good to see that stuff its just why isnt that publicized as much as all the riots, I guess those things just dont make as good as news story. Anyway it is good to see people stand together against rioters. Report
August 9, 201115 yr Author comment_42151 Just goes to show how strong social media is. That video isn't on the news, but it does have almost 2 million views, simply by being put up on Twitter. Report
August 10, 201115 yr comment_42183 A guy I work with is real deep in the whole punk music scene, which I don't really mind, but he seems heavily influenced by the whole "anarchy" / "**** the system" mentality and shared this video. The ******* point is that poor innocent people being massacred on the streets and people having their homes and places of work burned to the ground (NOT BY THE POLICE) all supposedly for the sake of one man is absolutely absurd. It was merely an excuse to wreak havoc and a majority of people participating could not give a **** about why it all started, so acting all self-righteous about these abominations is beyond retarded. Report
August 10, 201115 yr comment_42184 HERE SHE IS! Prepare to be inspired. =]http://www.twitvid.com/4JTZHi can tell it has tons of hits because it has adverts lolGood for her! God bless her soul! Report
August 10, 201115 yr comment_42218 They're just a bunch of serious scumbags. They hide behind their economic justification that its the government when they have no ******* clue what they're even talking about. They're just rioting for the sake of it and to steal. One girl was interviewed and she said "we're doin it to show the rich people they can't control us" and so they go and burn down and loot small independent retailers who are already on the breadline after this recession.Others say it's retaliation for the killing of Mark Duggan by the police. So let me get this straight, their way of retaliation against the victimisation of an innocent person, is to destroy innocent people's homes and businesses? Sure, it started out as a peaceful protest against his killing. It was then hijacked by scum.Also I'm sick of all this PC crap by the media. It's clear as day that the majority of these rioters are African. Anyone who points out this incredibly obvious fact is a racist. Countless people pointed it out on Sky News (Our version of Fox) and they were called racist. It isn't. Fair play to the Turkish, Sikh and Asian communities standing up and defending their property. These are First generation, young African British. Their parents (And maybe even them) were not born in England but arrived there from Africa. They arrived with this sense of entitlement which has been created by the UK's media and social welfare system. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.