August 9, 201115 yr comment_42114 So, this band recently released their freshman dics and it has been getting mad air play. Honestly, I can't remember a fresh band that created so much buzz since the Killers dropped Hot Fuss. I saw them play their lead single on Jimmy Kimmel at the beginning of the summer, right as they were about to hit it big, and I just knew they were destined for big things. Also, I watched this video on Vimeo a few months ago and thought the track was pretty sweet. Checked them out on facebook and they only had about 9,000 fans. Big difference now! Report
August 9, 201115 yr comment_42116 Yup they are great I posted up some stuff on twitter a couple weeks ago. Report
August 10, 201115 yr comment_42169 Can't believe you didn't put this one up. This is the one I've been hearing on the radio.http://youtu.be/fUGXSiORlDc Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.