April 29, 201016 yr comment_6047 Beverly Hills Ninja and Ace Ventura are bad ***.What he said. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6060 Beverly Hills Ninja and Ace Ventura are bad ***.Yeah but that is the second Ace Ventura, not as good as the first in my opinion. Report
April 29, 201016 yr Author comment_6068 i'm not saying they suck, but they don't have **** to do with the other two movies. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6069 They suggested Bones, because I watched The Dresden Files. All kinds of failure on Netflix's part. lol Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6158 i'm not saying they suck, but they don't have **** to do with the other two movies.well they were probably requesting them to you because they are 20x better then angels and demons and phelgay 123 Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6159 well they were probably suggesting them to you because they are 20x better then angels and demons and phelgay 123 Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6207 They suggested Bones, because I watched The Dresden Files. All kinds of failure on Netflix's part. lolThe Dresden files were suggested to me because I watched...I forget what it was, but I liked The Dresden Files. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6214 I usually just assume that Netflix's recommendations are just stuff they have an abundance of and that they haven't rented out in awhile. "Here, if she has this steaming pile of doo, maybe she won't notice we're out of that blockbuster movie that everyone wants." Report
April 29, 201016 yr Author comment_6273 I usually just assume that Netflix's recommendations are just stuff they have an abundance of and that they haven't rented out in awhile. "Here, if she has this steaming pile of doo, maybe she won't notice we're out of that blockbuster movie that everyone wants."nope. this is the watch now section. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6335 The Dresden files were suggested to me because I watched...I forget what it was, but I liked The Dresden Files.I liked it a lot. A wizard with a drum stick for a wand? I'm in. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.