August 8, 201115 yr comment_42053 It has been claimed Ms Ramage severed her hand on the jagged edge of a hand basin after it broke while the pair was having sex.But family member said Ms Ramage "would never put herself in that sort of a predicament''."She's a good Christian girl. I've known her all her life and she has strong principles ... I just can't believe it. It doesn't sound like Amy at all,'' she told Fairfax Media.Croatian authorities were still searching for the Englishman, who reportedly fled after the accident, the woman said.Read the rest at the link belowhttp://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10743660Any thoughts on this? Does anyone believe it's possible to completely sever your hand on a broken sink? Sounds really bizarre to me. I think we'll be hearing about this in the near future. Report
August 8, 201115 yr comment_42057 I think it would take way more force than just "rough sex" to sever it in one blow. Sounds like foul play to me. Report
August 8, 201115 yr Author comment_42058 I'm wondering why she's staying with that story. Also wondering if we'll ever find out that she was aboard that yacht, legally or not. Report
August 8, 201115 yr comment_42060 The whole situation sounds super fishy regardless. I think there is a lot more than someone is letting on to Report
August 8, 201115 yr comment_42076 Gives a whole new meaning to "hand job"Made me lol..... hard...Anyways, like everybody else, it's fishy Report
August 9, 201115 yr comment_42091 He could have fallen asleep, and when he heard the scream he jumped an ran. And wtf is a jagged edge doing on a hand basin? FISHY IS RIGHT Report
August 9, 201115 yr comment_42095 probably owed money, and didn't want police to know about what was really going on. Report
August 9, 201115 yr Author comment_42097 I think something like the Russian mob got to her. Chopped her hand off, and told her to be quiet about it. Report
August 9, 201115 yr comment_42102 Brutal. I'll never think about hand puppets the same way ever again. Report
August 9, 201115 yr comment_42109 When she agreed to give her boss a hand, she didn't realize it was literally. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.