April 28, 201016 yr comment_6013 <object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object> Report
April 28, 201016 yr Author comment_6014 <object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object> Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_6029 Thanks for the screenshot of the note pad, I've been meaning to take one myself. Now it's time to figure out what some of the writing means, and what stands out the most for me is the "Embrace Me Or Fear Me" part. I can't make out the first word, but "You For My Suffering", and "It's Hungry For More" seems interesting. This game looks really good to me, because of the deep plot it has, and how much it focuses on story, I love it when games do this. In my opinion not enough games these days do it either. Report
April 29, 201016 yr Author comment_6032 Thank you fur my suffering. I found it extra strange. lolTop of the other one is, "You cannot corrupt me".I have already arranged my legacy. Report
May 4, 201016 yr Author comment_7157 Awesome. Thanks for posting #3.Here's a good round up, chock full of things I missed in the first two videos.<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object> Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7158 I was just about to post that round up, lol. They pointed out some very cool things, that I missed. Report
May 5, 201016 yr Author comment_7358 I noticed something one of the commenters noticed. When a local laughs, it's hysterically. There is no normal type laughing. Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7359 I noticed something one of the commenters noticed. When a local laughs, it's hysterically. There is no normal type laughing.Yeah, I got to play a small episode of the game today. Since my friend has it, K-Mart broke the street date. Lulz. Anyway, in the game they laugh like that as well. So, it's definitely a key factor in the story. Wish I could go ahead, and just buy it from K-Mart. I'm waiting until launch for my Limited Edition though. Report
May 11, 201016 yr comment_7951 If you look closely, you can see Alan on the TV. The reporter said he destroyed 30,000 dollars worth of equipment, to the paparazzi/reporters. Report
May 12, 201016 yr Author comment_8228 Yesterday on Twitter, I mentioned how great #4 was. An hour or two later, the director replied to me and said it was good to hear.I was going to show it today, but he deleted it for some reason. http://twitter.com/phillipvan/status/13835673589Assassin saw it yesterday. I'm not going crazy. Report
May 13, 201016 yr Author comment_8293 He can delete it off of his account, but I still have it in mine. =] Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.