Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Good The Bad The Weird

Featured Replies

Great Movie, I made a post about that one over a year ago. Hopefully more people will read your post as this movie shouldn't be missed.

  • 1 month later...

I just finished watching this movie and it was fantastic. Very cool and funny at the same time.

I like that it sort of followed how the The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly went, but also went in its own direction.

  • Author

I just finished watching this movie and it was fantastic. Very cool and funny at the same time.

I like that it sort of followed how the The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly went, but also went in its own direction.

I knew you'd like it. It's actually one of my favorite movies now.

I knew you'd like it. It's actually one of my favorite movies now.

Same, it's one of my top favorite movies now (Watchmen being another personal favorite). It just had a great blend of action and bits of comedy, and had awesome music, especially in that crazy sequence with all the gang members and Japanese army chasing The Weird on horses, jeeps, and motorcycles. It helps that it supposedly had the highest budget of any South Korean movie to date lol.

My only complaint though there wasn't much story on The Good. He seemed to be just some character. Like the bad and the weird you knew more about them and their personality.

Yeah, like he was just some mysterious bounty hunter. I was both annoyed and amused when he was about to say what he would do if he got some sort of treasure/wealth from the map, but stopped because The Weird fell asleep on him. Also lol at the girl that was with him when he brought The Weird to his house. It can talk!?

In The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly it was sort of the same way though. You learn a fair amount about The Ugly, a tiny bit about The Bad, and almost nothing about Clint Eastwood's character, The Good (but aren't his character's always mysterious anyways?).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.