July 22, 201115 yr comment_40963 I just wanted to make this thread to say how awesome this game is lol. It's not even about it being "sexy" or anything for me, it's just a really slick game. The fighting system is really smooth and fun. And of course I'm into Japanese things lol, and it definitely has a distinctive, quirky style like you'd see in many animes.Has anyone else here played it before? Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_41023 Yeah, I played the demo. If I wasn't so bored with hack n' slash type games, it would probably be my most played game. Looks good, plays well, and has a sense of humour. Can't tell much about the quality of the story though. Report
July 30, 201115 yr comment_41485 I used to have it and had good fun with it. Might get it for cheap and play again while waiting for some of these other titles to come out! Report
July 31, 201115 yr comment_41532 Its a fun game...in my opnion just came out at a bad time...to many hack and slashs out in that short span Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.