July 22, 201115 yr comment_40929 They're pretty good costumes. For anyone not knowing, it's Mordecai and Lilith from Borderlands.Spot what is wrong with this picture. A few things do not fit! =p Report
July 22, 201115 yr Author comment_40995 You all disappoint me! lolA Siren (Lilith), would use an SMG or perhaps a shotgun. The Hunter (Mordie) should have the pistol, or even a sniper rifle. Not a shotty.Good cosplay outfits though. Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_41011 if they were dedicated, they'd smell like rotten skunk taint right now due to a lack of bathing..... Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_41085 You all disappoint me! lolA Siren (Lilith), would use an SMG or perhaps a shotgun. The Hunter (Mordie) should have the pistol, or even a sniper rifle. Not a shotty.Good cosplay outfits though.I use a sniper rifle and pistol with my Siren. Report
July 22, 201115 yr Author comment_41096 Only if we're co-op'ing and you're killing us by using a slow pistol. =D Report
July 23, 201115 yr comment_41101 I haven't played in so long I don't remember what cooping is. Report
July 23, 201115 yr comment_41119 I spot two people doing it wrong.Well I like to use melee a lot on my Hunter. That one perk that makes your crits uber powerful is awesome. Really depends on the type, amount, and level of the enemies though, whether I can run around chopping off their heads. lol Report
July 23, 201115 yr Author comment_41121 You were playing to your character's strengths. No problem there. Report
July 23, 201115 yr comment_41134 Shame shame PK. Telling people they're playing a game wrong. lol. You're so addicted. I can't wait for Rage, then maybe you'll lighten up on Borderlands. haha Report
July 23, 201115 yr Author comment_41147 Shame shame PK. Telling people they're playing a game wrong. lol. You're so addicted. I can't wait for Rage, then maybe you'll lighten up on Borderlands. hahaI'm not serious at all. When I played as the terrible Brick character, I mostly used SMG and combat rifles. Last few games I've played were UNO and Kinect Adventures with my son and his girlfriend. Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_41172 my original guess before scrolling down to see what everyone else put was her butt wasnt big enough lol Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_41196 I'm not serious at all. When I played as the terrible Brick character, I mostly used SMG and combat rifles. Last few games I've played were UNO and Kinect Adventures with my son and his girlfriend.lol, I know you're not. Just giving you shit. Still curious to see how addicted you will be to Rage. Wonder if it will have the same replay value. Report
July 24, 201115 yr Author comment_41208 If it had the same kind of loot drops it would be. It doesn't, though. Still, I'm sure it'll be fun and I'll be playing it a long time. Report
July 26, 201115 yr comment_41286 Borderlands is serious business. You slackers and your inappropriate loadouts offend me. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.