July 20, 201115 yr comment_40773 Those of you looking to get your hands on Jackie Estacado in The Darkness II will have to wait a bit longer than the earlier October 2011 release date.The first person shooter which picks up two years after The Darkness will now release on February 7, 2012.In The Darkness II, players will once again control Jackie Estacado who is controlling ”The Darkness” powers and has used them to become The Don of the Franchetti crime family. The Darkness II will feature new cel-shaded graphics to give it more of a comic book friendly feel, along with new features and Nolan North taking over the reigns as Jackie Estacado.via Game Revolution Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_40783 I really liked the first once I learned to use the darkness right. I hope this one doesn't stray to far from its roots. If not then it'll be worth the wait. Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_40784 I'm not to jazzed about the cel-shaded type graphics, but I'll probably end up buying it anyway. Loved the first one! Especially the "worthless cattle" term, lol. Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_40790 I read a preview that made a good point. The human connection and deep purpose of the first game. I'm as curious as the preview I read how or if they can keep that depth in this one. Report
July 21, 201115 yr comment_40815 I hope it has the same strength of story and depth to it. I'm not sure that it will, though. Report
July 21, 201115 yr comment_40816 I hope it has a Mike Patton song for the end credits!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTNgsVmntKc Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.