Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Splinter Cell Bundle Releasing in September?

Featured Replies

splinter-cell-trilogy-boxart.jpgThe Splinter Cell Trilogy bundle that is headed to the Playstation 3 appears to be releasing this September according to several video game retailers and Joystiq.

GameStop, Amazon, and GameFly have all listed the release date for  as September 27th, however Ubisoft has not confirmed the date.

The bundle features Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.



View the full article

The only good Splinter Cell games. Excellent. Now come to the 360, please.

What's wrong with Double Agent?

Anyway, yeah, really wish this would come over to the 360 also, since I've kinda played DA to death, and well, lolololconviction.

Double Agent felt nearly the same as Chaos Theory to me. Really hated that conviction demo though. Not being able to knock people out and no hiding bodies? Eff that.

I kinda hate the direction they've taken all the old TC games.

First time I played DA, I got to the part where you're in the hideout or whatever, and they want you to do this tutorial type room. I hated it and couldn't get past it. I rage quit the game and never turned it back on. Besides, most of my fun with SC was co-op'ing with my son. We owned Chaos Theory and knew it inside and out. I liked being in spec ops, and didn't like decisions when you were chilling with the enemy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.