Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Astro Gaming – Buyer Beware

Featured Replies

For what it’s worth, I strongly recommend that our readers look elsewhere when shopping for personal audio systems. Other major competitors offer similar solutions with large support teams who will actually troubleshoot a problem with customers. If you don’t care about support and if you want to roll the dice and hope you never have to contact them, by all means, purchase an Astro Gaming product. The technology, and the sound that their wireless mixamp produces, is fantastic. However, if you value quality technical support and anticipate needing help from the company somewhere down the line, look elsewhere. Save yourself the frustration.

Read the rest at the link below

http://www.ztgd.com/articles/10946/astrogaming-buyer-beware/

This is the same sort of thing that happened to me with Tritton. Their customer service was a nightmare, and their shipping practices were abysmal.

It sucks when customer support fails. I've had horrible and great experiences, but it's often very hit or miss. Very very common problem with PC games and trying to hammer out bugs. I can't relate to Astro because I haven't had to contact them. The only thing I don't understand is he went on and on about the problem, but he didn't post the fix. Sure, he said you could contact him, but he should put it out there for the world to see. Most people tend to check the web before contacting customer support, and that little bit of info could help out a lot.

I contacted them through Twitter and what not although the problem I had worked itself out. Just gotta use all your options for Astro Gaming.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.