Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Fallout: New Vegas Old World Blues DLC - Official Trailer

Featured Replies

And here I just got the other two DLCs on the Steam sale and thought I had them all. Looks good though, I like the old TV show mad scientist sort of theme.

Now, it would help if I actually finally started playing this game lol.

DLC pretty much means I'll never finish a game. Have barely started NV as it is.

I've completed both dlc's and most of the quest and still trying to uncover all the locations, and get most all of the unique weapons, I'm short two. I'm 100 hours into it and sill haven't finished the main storyline lol.

Bought this the days it came out, still haven't finished Honest Hearts, but this looks great. I'm sure I'll get around to it one of these days...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.