Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dress Like Master Chief – Pre Order Bonus for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Featured Replies

Halo fans get ready to get an insta-boner as news has surfaced regarding a pre-order special for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.

If you pre-order the remake of the ten year old franchise, you will receive the exlusive Grunt Funeral skull and a complete set of Master Chief armor for your avatar.

The Grunt Funeral Skull will cause everybody’s favorite Halo enemy, the Grunts, to explode in a pretty, plasmic fashion.

 

via Joystiq



View the full article

So the pre-order bonus....is kinda an even easier mode?

Also, I'll rage if the only way to get it is to pre-order it or download it for a couple bucks from XBL after release. I hate that preorder ****.

Or it's a new way to play an older game. Now you can use those grunts as mobile plasma grenades. Even if you don't like it you can turn that skull off. Thinking on what they could offer as a pre-order bonus, there's not a whole lot I can come up with. If it were a new weapon, Bungie fans would scream. Golden guns, same thing.

As far as the MC avatar gear... Isn't there already green Halo armor you can buy on the avatar marketplace?

As far as the MC avatar gear... Isn't there already green Halo armor you can buy on the avatar marketplace?

Yes sir.

I was hoping for more pre order bonuses like a behind the scenes look throughout the years or something, but whatevs. I'll take what I can get :P

I'd hope that if there's something awesome like developer commentary, that it's not exclusive to preorders. The exploding grunts thing does sound pretty cool though. I believe the grunt birthday party skull in Reach and ODST had a similar effect. When you headshot a grunt, they explode in confetti, damaging and possibly detonating other nearby grunts, especially if there are plasma grenades laying on the ground from the deceased.

As cool as it is that they're releasing the anniversary edition of Halo: CE, I'm waiting for Halo 2 to be re-released so I can play online again.

  • 3 weeks later...

Yes sir.

I was hoping for more pre order bonuses like a behind the scenes look throughout the years or something, but whatevs. I'll take what I can get :P

I heard they released a video for bungie fans today that had a behind the scenes over the years kinda of thing to it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.