July 16, 201115 yr comment_40601 I really want to watch this but I'm at my internship. I'm legitimately excited for this game! Report
July 17, 201115 yr comment_40606 I really want to watch this but I'm at my internship. I'm legitimately excited for this game!This Report
July 17, 201115 yr comment_40625 Looks like it has elements from Half Life, Bioshock, Fallout and Call of Duty....very interesting looking game Report
July 18, 201115 yr comment_40637 This game looks awsome..it looks long as hell and with my ankle broken right now i need some long games.... Report
July 18, 201115 yr comment_40689 Very excited. The iPhone prequel or whatever it is even looks good. Can't wait to play this in all it's fun and good looks Report
July 18, 201115 yr comment_40692 How'd you bang up your ankle, Irish?In a football game We ran a 47C and the guard blocked his man down and he rolled on me. So i get the next 4 months off of work....yay???? Report
July 19, 201115 yr Author comment_40704 Oh man! Sort of a like a Joe Theismann. That's rought, man. Sorry to hear it. Get well soon, bud. Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_40759 Oh man! Sort of a like a Joe Theismann. That's rought, man. Sorry to hear it. Get well soon, bud.Thanks man. Gives me a good chance to finish up all these games ive started and never finished... Report
July 20, 201115 yr Author comment_40804 That's good forward thinking. Someone needs to break Dateranoth's leg, so he can catch up on his games, too. haha! Report
July 21, 201115 yr comment_40918 That's good forward thinking. Someone needs to break Dateranoth's leg, so he can catch up on his games, too. haha!If he wants half my time he can, im out till November....thats alot of gaming Report
July 21, 201115 yr Author comment_40921 Find a good RPG and that time will fly by so fast. We'll have to find some games we both have, so we can co-op or something. Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_41067 I don't think that'd be enough time for me to catch up. Haha. I need to put aside some time soon. Now I'm playing but starting multiple games and not finishing any. Report
July 23, 201115 yr comment_41105 I don't think that'd be enough time for me to catch up. Haha. I need to put aside some time soon. Now I'm playing but starting multiple games and not finishing any.Just do what i did and it;s an auto 4 months..lol...but may i rec you do it in the winter Report
July 23, 201115 yr comment_41106 Find a good RPG and that time will fly by so fast. We'll have to find some games we both have, so we can co-op or something.it stinks im darn near finished with DS3. Guess ive got a chance now to fin new vegas and acc play fallout 3.....any other good rpg you know of Report
July 23, 201115 yr comment_41108 That depends. Do you have a gaming PC or just consoles? Do you like jRPGs?If you have a halfway decent PC I'd recommend the Gothic series. The first two are old and could be run on the most basic of machines, but are still great, and 3 was a pretty good game though either too easy or hard depending on whether or not you use the community difficulty rebalance option included in the Steam version. You can skip the expansion to Gothic 3 and Gothic 4 entirely, as they aren't even by the original developer. And a good jRPG I'd recommend is Lost Odyssey on the Xbox 360.Also, while not an RPG, I recommend you check out Deadly Premonition. With some down time it would be a great, bizarre game to sit down and enjoy for all of it's quirkiness. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.