Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Brand New Clothing

Featured Replies

Not trying to promote but if anyone believes this is promoting then please delete this thread.

I wanted to share a clothing line I've began to wear: Arkiak. They are not very old, very new, and really good with the newer generation. Take a look here: Enjoy The Clothes!

If you click this link, and end up enjoying their clothes please support them. They are currently on Warped Tour and the All Stars Tour coming up!

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but this is the style of clothing I absolutely despise. Having said that, if you're into this sort of fashion they seem to be doing pretty well and I can certainly understand why people would purchase their clothing. beer.gif

  • Author

I'm in love with this guy, in follow Friday he beat lady gaga and Justin beiber! Really good guy and I'm in the street team now. I respect everyones view though but I find this a great form of art.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.