Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

My Borderlands review

Featured Replies

Okay so I've been playing Borderlands, and nothing BUT Borderlands, for more than a month. I only went online once with PK and that was it, but I don't really do Xbox Live anymore at all. Those days are over methinks. But anyway, let me get down to it..

Pros:

LENGTH: This game is god damned huge. I really respect the developers for the sheer GIRTH of content I have feasted upon. I was pretty thrilled to finally beat every possible mission in Pandora. I thought the grind was behind me, nope! The god damned DLC has like 20 million more missions. None of them feel repetative, I hear there's a version of this game that has all the DLC preinstalled. That is SICK. I mean you could literally play this game for the rest of your life. There's just too much to do.

FUN: It's just damned fun to cap people in the brain and have your character say quips such as 'WHAT? YOU DONT LIKE THAT?"

Cons:

STORY: The plot line is hella thin. I know it's in there somewhere, but 90% of the story needs to be read. If I wanted to read, I'd get a book. :) Luckily it doesn't affect the gameplay too much, and what little 'spoken' writing there is gets better as you go.. the Armory DLC has some lines that made me LOL for sure. But more often than not I had to ask myself why I'm doing a certain thing, and I couldn't figure it out. So I just shot at stuff. That usually solves everything in this game. Shoot it.

Hrm.. I guess that's it for now. NO way will I replay a second playthru like the game wants me to do.. I'll just finish as many missions as I can in the DLC and call it a day.

If you are a cheap ******* and want a game that lasts forever, this is the one. You seriously will not need another game. It's actually really fun whether solo or on Live. :)

I mean you could literally play this game for the rest of your life.

Some of us do. lol

Second playthrough and the 2.5 playthrough are what really challenges you as a player. I suggest you give it a try sometime. The Armory on 2.5 will frustrate the crap out of you. Especially those probe things. HATE THEM! haha

  • Author

Well I just 'beat' Armory now and I think I'm going to take a break for a bit. I really grinded this game and I don't want to get too tired of it. :) But there's that crab thing I need to beat. I hear horror stories of people doing it solo, since you need to shoot it's back. Might have to jump online one last time with some willing partner. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.