July 8, 201115 yr comment_40094 I didn't think these games were going to have achievements honestly. But, both Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica will have 1,000 Gamerscore each, and that's because they will be available on Games on Demand rather than XBLA like it was rumored to be. Here is Code Veronica's achievements:The Terror Begins (50g): Escape from the graveyard of terrorA Changed Father (50g): Liberate the changed manBeyond The Shades (50g): Encounter a former S.T.A.R.S. captainThe Fallen Tyrant (100g): Flatten an unstoppable enemyThe Prisoner Who Lost Everything (100g): Defeat the nameless man and end his sufferingTo The Frozen Land (50g): Begin the search for your sisterThe Arrogant Queen (150g): Put an end to the Queen's reignDuty And Humanity (50g): Deliver some medicine to a man in needWeapon Crazy (150g): Get the Rocket LauncherBattle Master (150g): Get the Linear Launcher from Battle GameFrom The Young Lady (50g): Receive encouragement from a young ladyThe Green Giant (50g): Say farewell to your fallen comrade(Source)The main reason I'm posting this is to let you guys know it will be a Games on Demand title, which I didn't see coming. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.