April 26, 201016 yr comment_5711 Sums up almost any anime ever. there are more episodes of this on his newgrounds channel:Egoraptor's Flash Animations Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5719 Don't think I'll ever be into anime, way too many annoying people I know who've let it consume their lives. Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5723 It won't load, but just as well. It's probably based on the stereotyping caused by all the crap anime that's released (I only watch a few good ones). And it's not like American television isn't completely full of cliches either. Anime doesn't consume me, just electronic media in general, and whether or not I'm annoying is relative to your perspective. lol Report
April 27, 201016 yr Author comment_5724 It won't load, but just as well. click on the link, you can find it in the 2009 videos Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5725 click on the link, you can find it in the 2009 videosNo the whole site itself won't load.EDIT: Okay, finally watched it. It was PeerGuardian blocked. Pretty much all the dumbest cliches of kiddie anime, but it was pretty funny. I don't think any of those are in Ghost in the Shell, except maybe in the Tachikoma after-credit joke clips. I want to make a video about how all American TV shows are some kind of crime scene investigation with corny jokes and product placement now. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.