July 7, 201115 yr comment_40003 Congratulations to Armi, AudaciousKev and Skylark. All of you were today's top posters (in that order). Report
July 7, 201115 yr comment_40010 Yay! really though. if i'm on the top then we have a problem. i got on right before i went to bed and just browsed really quick. Come on people!By the way PK i saw you on Saints Row last night and was gonna invite you but i needed to get to bed. If you get on before 10 est tonight it'd love to play a bit. Report
July 7, 201115 yr comment_40016 'Tis sad indeed. I only made a small handful of posts yesterday. I'm surprised I'm even the 5th overall top poster. Where did everyone go? Report
July 7, 201115 yr Author comment_40021 We have people here, they're just lurking. When Spawn did his experiment, some said they were waiting for threads that interested them. Why wait? Post a thread that interests you, and let us join in on that.I really don't want to bring anyone down or make them feel guilty, but Siren and I are holding this place down. That's where 93%* of all new content comes from around here. We no longer game together anymore, and we're growing further apart on our own forums. How about we all re-introduce ourselves, and start from scratch. Let old qualms be forgotten. We can be less judgmental and more supportive.Or, we can wait and see who the last person on the forum ends up being, and ask them nicely to get the lights on the way out. There's really no reason to keep putting money into something that no one's going to use. I'm not asking you to post if you don't feel like it. I am asking you to share more of the things that interest you, though. Think I'll also inquire about another Community Playdate, too. I'd like to have a fat knot of players from GC, though. Our gamertags will be up on the LIVE dash, so I don't want to have only three names. lolOperation Re-ignition is a go.*completely made up percentage. Feels about right, though =pP.S. Report
July 8, 201115 yr comment_40067 all i hafeto say is, families that game together, stay together. We need to start playing something....anything! Sacred 2, GTA, Need for speed most wanted, BFBC 2, Red Dead, LFD2, Halo..................... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.