Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Rincon - Help!

Featured Replies

So last night I had 337 GB left of free space on my C: drive. This morning, I now have 397 GB free. But I didn't delete one thing! And I have no idea what was deleted because all my music, documents, etc. are there. So Rincon, where did 60 GB go and what was it?

  • Author

I'll be in New York in four hours to personally get them back laugh.gif

wait, you GOT 60 gb?

No he got 60 GB more free space somehow.

It could be some setting you changed, like System Restore. System Restore can take about 10% of your hard drive space, so disabling it should give you a decent bit of space back.

  • Author

Rincon, I can not thank you enough man. I really appreciate your help.

Love ya bro <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.