July 4, 201115 yr comment_39933 Possible spoilershttp://gamenyusu.com/component/content/article/2-xbox-news/1026-gears-of-war-3-sandbar-map-gameplay-.html Report
July 4, 201115 yr Author comment_39938 How come? Are you using NoScript or some other ad blocker? Report
July 5, 201115 yr comment_39949 It's working now. Before I would push play but the screen would just turn black.EDIT: I really like what I see! It's really cool how you can see the map layout before the match starts. Also, all of the maps look really well done. Question, what are those green boxes on the map? Unfinished cover? Report
July 5, 201115 yr Author comment_39951 Pretty sure they're traps, turrets and other things you can activate with kill points or whatever. Report
July 5, 201115 yr comment_39957 Hmm..the first video shows him as a locust in the character setup, but he's human in the actual game. Seems fishy. I couldn't watch very long. I want the game to be a complete discovery, and I don't want to know anything about it beforehand. Report
July 5, 201115 yr Author comment_39958 Might be a game mode where you play a round as each faction. Before the game would load in, he'd check the players screen. I assume he did that, to see which side he'd be on. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.