July 3, 201115 yr comment_39908 <object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/940_1309478119"></param><param'>http://www.liveleak.com/e/940_1309478119"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/940_1309478119" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object> Report
July 3, 201115 yr Author comment_39911 I watched someone do salvia live, on Ustream, and it took three of his friends to hold him down. He was wigging out and in danger of hurting himself. Report
July 12, 201115 yr Author comment_40323 It is. I've talked with people who have tried it, and with people who watched their friends do it. It's almost unanimous, that the user feels it was too scary to do again, or generally just acted depressed after the effects wore off. Stay away from this one, people. Report
July 12, 201115 yr comment_40363 I saw an extended version of this, luckily it was just a first floor window and the guy was okay haha Report
July 13, 201115 yr comment_40401 Isn't salvia suppose to be the legal version of weed. What I heard on RMG. Report
July 13, 201115 yr comment_40403 Lol yeah, salvia IS LEGAL and marijuana isn't, because weed actually makes money... Also, a salvia high only lasts a minute or so, that's what I've heard at least. Report
July 13, 201115 yr Author comment_40407 There are uppers being sold as bath salts now, too. It's legal, too. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.