April 26, 201016 yr comment_5656 Joystiq has quite a few up today. Go check 'em out.http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/26/halo-reach-pre-beta-video-walkthroughs-gameplay-footage/ Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5666 That whole second portion of Powerhouse (after the first game is done) is me playing. Just ask Xav Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5692 One tormenting week before we get to play the masterpiece that has been dubbed the name; Halo Reach. Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5695 lol I love Bungie for coming up with words like 'Skullamonjaro'. WTF!All the flying around reminds me of playing Tribes back in the day. IMA LIKE THIS! Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5701 I have fallen out of love with Halo...But seeing those videos, it sparks an interest for me in the series again. Reach looks really really good, I can't wait for the beta now. Report
April 26, 201016 yr Author comment_5712 lol I love Bungie for coming up with words like 'Skullamonjaro'. WTF!All the flying around reminds me of playing Tribes back in the day. IMA LIKE THIS!Tribes was bad as$! Rocket jump! Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5750 That whole second portion of Powerhouse (after the first game is done) is me playing. Just ask Xav That's why they suck. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.