July 1, 201115 yr comment_39870 http://dreydbones.com/?p=436In this game, you listen for someone to say 2 one-syllable words together in the same sentence. You then combine those 2 words and ask this person what it means, and they have to create an imaginative definition on the spot, and explain it as intellectually as they can, starting with “Historically speaking…”For example, when Mat explained this game to me, I told him I would steal it. He promptly asked me, “What’s a stealit, Drey?” To which I answered, “Well, historically speaking, Steal-Its were manufactured by Tiger Electronics as a follow-up to the popular Skip-It toys. Rather than a counter at the end, it contained a large plunger, intended to snag whatever was in a 3 foot radius it while it spun around your leg. The design failed dramatically and Steal-Its were never mass-produced beyond the first 100 prototypes.” Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.