Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What programs to stream?

Featured Replies

I want to stream my games but I don't know what programs I'll need. Can anyone let me know?

Pretty straight forward now. I can't seem to get VH Screen Capture to work fullscreen though. Yeah, streaming from the PC is really easy, I can even hook you up with a simple batch file I made to make it even easier on me.

Here's a pretty good tutorial on it:

http://multiboxing.com/forums/f2/exact-way-stream-fme-jtv-read-1116.html

Though I would recommend flash encoder 3. He says its slower, but I tried both and found 3 to be better ( maybe they've updated it since he wrote that? )

Also, you don't have to go through all that batch file stuff if you don't want. You can simply open Flash Media Live Encoder and do it all from there each time. The batch file just makes it quicker.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.