Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

F3AR Launch Trailer

Featured Replies

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DojXhU-r97A?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DojXhU-r97A?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DojXhU-r97A?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

It looks pretty cool (though to be honest I'm starting to hate the "flashing" trailers like this and Metro Last Light, where it keeps flashing when you just want to see what the short clips of gameplay/graphics look like), but I'd be more interested in it if it was developed by the original developer, Monolith. I dislike when a sequel is made by a different dev team, because it doesn't feel as canonical to me.

Not to mention the whole mixed up continuity of the series. Even though I got the FEAR complete pack on Steam with 1, 2, and all the DLCs, I opted to skip the DLCs for 1 entirely, because they were made by different devs, and because 2, made by Monolith again, ignored them completely and left off from the original ending of 1.

Loved 1 and almost all of 2. The ending to 2 pissed me off to no end. I didn't finish it because of the very end. I hope 3 ends better than that.

  • Author

From what I've heard (And seen) One of the main antagonist for part 3, will be Beckett from F.E.A.R.2. He has been captured by Alma, and has went insane. I'm also curious if Stokes survived the gunshot in her abdomen at the end of F.E.A.R.2. Hopefully this wraps the story arc up nicely.

Man, I LOVED the original FEAR,and even liked the expansions, but when I tried the demo for 2, I just didn't like it that much. Still haven't gone back and picked that up to give it a fair shot, but I'm not really feeling this one either.

Also, I refuse to type it by its official name, I'll always call it FEAR 3.

  • Author

Man, I LOVED the original FEAR,and even liked the expansions, but when I tried the demo for 2, I just didn't like it that much. Still haven't gone back and picked that up to give it a fair shot, but I'm not really feeling this one either.

You should really give FEAR 2 a shot. Its really good, the demo didn't do it justice. The only thing I dislike about the game, is the ending. Everything else, is damn good.

You should really give FEAR 2 a shot. Its really good, the demo didn't do it justice. The only thing I dislike about the game, is the ending. Everything else, is damn good.

See 3 posts up lol.

See 3 posts up lol.

See one post up from yours with your hearing glasses on. He was talking to Panfoot. LOL

But anyways, yeah 2 was a pretty good game with a weak ending. I liked all the details in it, like going through the school and seeing all the freaky details since

the school was a training facility for creating psychics, and Alma was a part of the program

. The Reborn DLC was pretty cool though. You play as one of the cloned soldiers that

goes crazy, and eventually makes his way to Paxton Fettel (the main villain from the first game controlling the clone armies), who then uses your body to resurrect, which is why he's back in FEAR 3.

.

See one post up from yours with your hearing glasses on. He was talking to Panfoot. LOL

But anyways, yeah 2 was a pretty good game with a weak ending. I liked all the details in it, like going through the school and seeing all the freaky details since

the school was a training facility for creating psychics, and Alma was a part of the program

. The Reborn DLC was pretty cool though. You play as one of the cloned soldiers that

goes crazy, and eventually makes his way to Paxton Fettel (the main villain from the first game controlling the clone armies), who then uses your body to resurrect, which is why he's back in FEAR 3.

.

I know Kev. I was saying the same thing was all I was pointing out. It felt good to hear someone else say the same thing. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.