June 8, 201115 yr comment_38726 Anyone who hasnt seen the extended skyrim E3 demo (about 15 min). Shows the new menus, maps, new spell & shouts.lots of combat. This will be game of the year.Check this out- http://www.g4tv.com/videos/53441/The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-E3-Gameplay-Demo/ Report
June 8, 201115 yr comment_38729 I'm still on a boycott of information. I have it preordered ( thanks you know who ) and am looking forward to it. Report
June 8, 201115 yr comment_38734 Bethesda gave a nod to Apple, saying they liked the streamlined way Apple has its menus.I hate Apple. lol Report
June 8, 201115 yr comment_38738 Why do you hate Apple again? Just wondering, I'm sure I'll probably agree with you. Report
June 8, 201115 yr comment_38739 In a word, smugness. I can go into much deeper detail, but that sums it up perfectly. Report
June 9, 201115 yr comment_38748 In a word, smugness. I can go into much deeper detail, but that sums it up perfectly.Gotcha Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.