June 4, 201115 yr comment_38452 Hey guys. I'm a big fan of League of Legends and I'm big in the League of Legends community and am getting into livestreaming. With the amount I livestream, I figure I'll toss out my links and see if it's possible to get them up on the Gamercide livestream page. I play mostly League of Legends although I do go through my plethora of other PC games. Minecraft, The Sims, any new game that I end up getting. I can see what I can do. Anyway here are the links I have. Own3d.tv link - http://www.own3d.tv/live/64932Justin.tv - http://www.justin.tv...ors/b/287327617I'll be streaming a lot tomorrow so feel free to stop in and watch! I love visitors. =D Report
June 4, 201115 yr comment_38458 Our live page only support JTV at the moment, but I'll see about getting you on it today. Report
June 4, 201115 yr Author comment_38467 Sweet, thanks a lot man. I'm streaming on JTV at the moment and probably will for almost all my PC gaming. Report
July 1, 201115 yr Author comment_39860 Streaming League of Legends. If I happen to have some visitors, I'll do some commentary. Report
July 22, 201115 yr Author comment_41048 Streaming League of Legends now on own3d.tv and Jutin.tv! Report
August 2, 201214 yr Author comment_61297 Hey guys. I'm streaming some League of Legends! And some music too. http://www.justin.tv/feversmirrors Report
August 3, 201214 yr comment_61441 I was working/sleeping/not here yesterdeay but when I see you streaming Nick I'll jump in and keep you entertained. I play hon so I'm familiar with LoL Report
August 3, 201214 yr Author comment_61461 Pop in whenever you'd like. I'm starting up now for maybe an hour or so. Report
August 6, 201214 yr Author comment_61638 http://www.justin.tv/feversmirrorsBack up! With some League. Report
August 6, 201214 yr Author comment_61652 My one dedicated viewer! When I get rich and famous I'll remember you. Report
September 6, 201214 yr Author comment_63405 I'm streaming some I Am Alive very soon. The stream is up. Pop in and say hi!http://www.justin.tv/feversmirrors Report
December 13, 201213 yr Author comment_67147 No one here watched League but come watch anyway! Good musics and whatnot. http://www.justin.tv/feversmirrors Report
February 18, 201313 yr Author comment_71583 Streaming League of Legends! http://www.twitch.tv/feversmirrors Report
March 5, 201313 yr Author comment_72313 SimCity streaming once again. Probably going at it all day. Come watch! http://www.twitch.tv/feversmirrors Report
May 6, 201313 yr Author comment_75788 Streaming some League of Legends. Tune in for some losing. http://www.twitch.tv/feversmirrors Report
May 21, 201313 yr Author comment_76426 http://www.twitch.tv/feversmirrors League of Legends stream up! Report
June 4, 201313 yr Author comment_76986 Online with some more League of Legends. http://www.twitch.tv/feversmirrors Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.