June 4, 201115 yr comment_38450 apb is back up and running and is free to download and play. Someone should get it and play with me im actually enjoying it. Report
June 4, 201115 yr comment_38460 I tried out the beta last month and it was too frustrating. Never could find anyone to party up with (always put me with the one same guy who was afk), and my opponents always had whatever high level guns and crap when I had just started, sniping from roofs and ledges and hiding when they take some damage.It was just horribly imbalanced imo. I still have it installed so I might give it another try later on if it doesn't take too much to update the beta to the full version.I did like the idea of it, just not the way it worked. Cool how it was a GTA like MMO where you could drive around and the cars actually had physics. Report
June 4, 201115 yr Author comment_38464 grouping works great now, i'm usually already in a group before i'm fully loaded into the map. i haven't had one problem finding a group yet. hell and the groups i have been with i haven't had to do anything just tag along. fighting hasn't been that bad either, i went on a 5 kill streak with the starter weapons against top players, i think they may have evened the weapons out maybe. i couldn't really say since i didn't play before. i know they are constantly working out bugs atm. but i have yet to run into one. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.