Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Catwoman Confirmed as a Playable Character in Batman: Arkham City

Featured Replies

arkhma-city-catwoman.jpg

Batman fans and pervs of the gaming universe unite!  Rocksteady Games has confirmed that Catwoman is a fully playable character in the story of the newest entry into the Batman Arkham universe, Batman: Arkham City.

GameSpot who got an E3 sneak preview of the highly anticipated game was told by Rocksteady’s Dax Ginn that gamers will get to explore the darker side of the game and that Catwoman has been designed specifically for Arkham City.

via GameSpot



View the full article

Maybe do want? Just kinda indifferent about this one right now, I want to play the game, but it's not one I need immediately on release, this announcement....hasn't really made me want it more or less, lol.

I'm stoked about this game although I don't really like the idea of playing as catwoman. I buy batman games to play as batman

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.