June 2, 201115 yr comment_38360 Do want so much. With this and Dead Island both being out of video game limbo, and DNF coming out, I can only hope that Half Life 3 is finally announced. Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_38423 Been reading about this and I hope the time it's taking pays off. Full coop will be badass too! Report
June 6, 201115 yr Author comment_38525 https://twitter.com/#!/zaford20/statuses/77596694715445248I'm soooo stoked to be going on an airplane tomorrow to show the world Aliens. I'm confident that Gearbox will make the public proud! Report
June 8, 201115 yr Author comment_38693 @TreitandTrue Ryan TreitSaw footage for Colonial Marines behind closed doors. Aliens' fans should be happy. #Gearbox clearly cares about the franchise.http://twitter.com/#!/TreitandTrue/statuses/78283756808581120 Report
June 8, 201115 yr comment_38696 I'm curoius to see what they do with the Wii U version of the game. It HAS to have the motion tracker on the controller. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.