Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New RAGE gameplay and developer discussion

Featured Replies

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=391 id="videoPlayer"><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/cne_flash/production/eidothea/release/eidothea.swf?ver=008_11"><PARAM'>http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/cne_flash/production/eidothea/release/eidothea.swf?ver=008_11"><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE="noScale"><PARAM NAME=salign VALUE="lt"><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=allowscriptaccess VALUE="always"><PARAM NAME=allowFullScreen VALUE="true"><PARAM NAME=flashvars VALUE="bwr=0&playerMode=embedded&movieAspect=16.9&mapp=embedded_640&gen=1&viewMode=sd&autoPlay=false&paramsXML=http%3A%2F%2Fau.gamespot.com%2Fpages%2Fvideo_player%2Fxml.php%3Fid%3D6316238%26mode%3Dembedded%26width%3D640%26height%3D391%26newplayer%3D1%26skin%3DeidotheaEmbedded640_169.xml"><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE="opaque"><embed id="mymovie" width="640" height="391" flashvars="bwr=0&playerMode=embedded&movieAspect=16.9&mapp=embedded_640&gen=1&viewMode=sd&autoPlay=false&paramsXML=http%3A%2F%2Fau.gamespot.com%2Fpages%2Fvideo_player%2Fxml.php%3Fid%3D6316238%26mode%3Dembedded%26width%3D640%26height%3D391%26newplayer%3D1%26skin%3DeidotheaEmbedded640_169.xml" wmode="opaque" allowscriptaccess="always" scale="noScale" salign="lt" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" name="mymovie" style="" src="http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/cne_flash/production/eidothea/release/eidothea.swf?ver=008_11" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/></embed></OBJECT>

ahhh you beat me too it! I watched this earlier and thought of posting it. This game looks awesome!!! Some say it looks like Borderlands. Maybe a little but to me this feels like a whole different game. I'm all over this one hope it delivers!

  • Author

I'm really bummed about the co-op. It's 12 side missions from the single player campaign. One mission was detailed in OXM, and it's a timed mission where one person covers the other, as they diffuse bombs. What the hell? First off, never skimp on the co-op missions. second, never make them timed.

Don't see why it can't just be drop-in/drop-out like Borderlands is.

Yikes! After reading your reply I did some searching just to learn a bit more about the co-op and I gotta say, what a disappointment! I am bummed now as well. This is the kind of game that becomes even more fun with friends.

I don't know why but for some reason I just took it for granted that the whole campaign or game might be setup kind of like Borderlands or at very least have the ability to run through the entire campaign mode with a friend. It appears you can't even do that. Side missions, Race Combat Rally and timed missions are not my idea of robust co-op either. Who decides these things? haha

I will probably wind up getting this but I am not as nearly excited as before. There is such a lack of games with co-op done right and hardly any couch co-op. Borderlands was a rare treat.

well, pk....you proved this game is wildly unlike borderlands, and is not even high on the ol' radar anymore.

poop.

Me too. Like I said I will wind up getting it. Multiplayer is not the end of the world. I probably overreacted a little because I really just want Borderlands 2 already haha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.