Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

this bad boy replaced my marching hammers...

Featured Replies

That is so cool. That's the best image of a stellar nursery I've seen yet. Three light years across? Wow, just wow. 'Tis now my new desktop as well. ^_^

Space amazes me. I wish someone would hurry up and build me an SR2 Normandy or an Enterprise so I could go explore.

Space amazes me. I wish someone would hurry up and build me an SR2 Normandy or an Enterprise so I could go explore.

You better study hard then. I hear Starfleet is pretty tough to get into.

On a related note...

Clicky

damn those were really cool

  • Author

omfg porge...that eyeball one is creepy as hell.

I know, huh? That sun pic is pretty damned cool. I'm gonna scale it down and make it part of my desktop.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.