Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Red dead or gta tonight?

Featured Replies

I might be up for either, though I might not be able to stay up super late. Who knows, maybe this will help me stay up late and rearrange my sleeping schedule so I can start streaming again. lol

If it just ends up being the three of us, and maybe some others who have it, want to try GTA IV PC multiplayer? Pretty sure we all have it. We should find some awesome mods to mess around with in it.

I might be up for it, just depends on how tired I am in a couple hours. Either game is fine for me too, though for GTA4 I only have the original game and the Lost and the Damned, never got around to getting Gay Tony. I have everything for RDR, since I have the Undead Nightmare disk.

I'm back to work @ 4:30 tomorrow. Been trying to play LA Noire but keep getting interrupted. I'm only on the 2nd case in traffic.

Did you guys game? I got your message GG but was not available and don't have GTA. I was not on my computer to check the forums much either so I missed this one. For next time I do have Red Dead and Saints Row 2 though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.