Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Kung Fu Panda 2

Featured Replies

It comes out tomorrow!

I loved the first one, definitely tied with the first Shrek for my favorite 3D animated movie of all time.

I'll hopefully be going to see it tomorrow afternoon. Anyone else plan on seeing it?

  • Author

Le sad face. I was going to see it with my brother and his friends but they had already planned to watch The Hangover Part II. It was pretty funny and messed up, but I really want to see Kung Fu Panda 2. Maybe tomorrow, or if not, Monday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.