May 25, 201115 yr comment_37953 “We are aware of the problem and working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience” – Microsoft, SupportIf you happen to sign into Xbox Live at some point today you might have noticed that there are issues with Xbox Live Marketplace. Those problems are not your imagination and are widespread.Microsoft released a small statement regarding the Marketplace outage on their support page and said that Xbox Live users are experiencing issues when browsing the Games Marketplace, checking out Indie Games from a 360 or Xbox.com, and issues are being reported with the Games for Windows on a PC.Now we can all await the rumor mill to start saying that hackers have broke Xbox Live Marketplace.via Microsoft SupportView the full article Report
May 25, 201115 yr comment_37961 Not taking my chances, so I'm removing my dedit card from my account and switching over to PayPal and prepaid only.I called and asked about it, and they said that there has to be a payment option on the account to keep an active subscription, so I added the PayPal account, but it hasn't updated on their end. So I'll have to call back later when they see the option, so I can remove the card. Report
May 25, 201115 yr comment_37962 Not taking my chances, so I'm removing my dedit card from my account and switching over to PayPal and prepaid only.If anything happened, the damage is already done and hackers probably have your card. No need to remove it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.