May 17, 201115 yr comment_37518 http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/05/17/gotham-impostors.aspx Report
May 18, 201115 yr comment_37625 I hope they change the game play. TF2 went from something I played a lot to dress up. Report
May 19, 201115 yr comment_37631 I think most companies don't get that TF2's strength was always the community.Clan servers and user maps made the game so popular.They can keep pushing class based shooters like this with a few hats and weapons and add new ones to try to keep people involved but they will never replace TF2 doing this which seems to be what many are trying to achieve.The problem at the heart of it is the match making system which even with dedicated servers can't match the fun of clan servers and a favorites list so I can play with the same people on the same servers, night after night and have new experiences with them thus getting to know them.I had TF2 on 360 before I got it for Pc. Stopped playing it after 2 weeks. Got it for Pc, been playing it since and have clocked up over a thousand hours. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.