Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sony asks people to go online and update

Featured Replies

I suppose there'd be no harm in me making an account now if I only provide the minimal information, a different password from everything else, and no credit/debit cards so that there may be a chance I could get into the Welcome Back program and get some free stuff lol. Also game updates. My Little Big Planet (which says it will be here Monday) is GotY with "$30 worth of bonus content", so I'm not sure if it's a code I need to redeem on PSN or on disc.

I forgot my passwords and such. lol. Would take me forever to do most likely.

I'm online and changed password. I crossed my fingers and looked in my methods of payment folder. Thank God! I never entered any credit card. There is no notification of free stuff though. WHERE'S MY FREE STUFF???!!! THEY OWE ME THOSE ********!!!

j/k. No free stuff though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.