April 23, 201016 yr comment_5069 i requested off the 2 days after the release day, but i'm starting to think i may need to take more time. also vodka and monster are gonna be a must all those days and nights. it's gonna feel like christmas morning when i get that game. Report
April 23, 201016 yr Author comment_5070 Yea I'm taking off the day I get it. I'll play single player all day long and then multiplayer later on that night. Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5427 Maybe I will have to get this game.Yeah, it would be great to add our Australian buddy to our posse. Maybe you can name your horse "Charles" after your deceased baggage carrier from GTA IV? Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5430 Maybe you can name your horse "Charles" YES.I've got a thanks voucher coming from my local game place, hopefully it'll get here before the game comes out. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.