May 12, 201115 yr comment_37252 Been playing this after seeing ad on Facebook for past few days.Seems fun, its free but you can spend money on game coins.So far I've not needed to but am still in beginner time.Its not something I'd spend money on TBH but it is fun enough to kill time. Report
May 12, 201115 yr comment_37255 Isn't that the game that stole all it's art assets from Age of Empires 2? Report
May 12, 201115 yr Author comment_37260 People say that and other say its stolen from Civilization games.Hard to do a game based in the past and not use elements of both those games TBH.And since they got it right, hard not to use it for inspiration.There are plenty of legitimate reasons to hate on it I found However, it is free to play and not all that bad. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.